At KABYT, we always have an eye out for great people with cool ideas. Right now, we are actively seeking an outside-of-the-proverbial-box thinker.
This is not your typical “get my coffee and make my copies” part time gig. In this role, you’ll get a chance to show your marketing and business skills on a daily basis and actually do cool work that builds a portfolio. It is expected that in your time in this role, you will learn a ton, come up with some fantastic ideas, and fail once or twice.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Create and articulate marketing strategies
- New client strategy
- Create social media personalities
- Plan social media strategies to continue to grow “likes” on Facebook and “followers” on Twitter
- Act as core customer when reviewing website design and social media strategies
- Generally – be awesome
- Creative sense
- Extensive knowledge of social media
- A good sense of humor
- High level of professionalism
- General Awesomeness
- Ability to quote ‘The Big Lebowski’
- Ping Pong Enthusiast
- Willingness to eat sushi
If you would like to apply, click here!